Frequently Ask questions FAQ's

  • We suggest you to thoroughly review our website which has got plenty of information and then contact us with your interest of studies and we can assist you in this matter.

  • We suggest you to thoroughly review our website which has got plenty of information and then contact us with your interest of studies and we can assist you in this matter. being one of the Australian registered migration agent and education consultant, we are in the best position to assist you with your course and institution selection, admission and student visa application. additionally, our office is based in Melbourne, Australia and therefore, we would be available to provide you services for various other matters including your possible immigration after successful completion of studies. furthermore, we can advice and guide you for your smooth settlement. we have got a qualified registered nurse division 1 who is also our education consultant, will be able to assist you in managing your stress by giving you stress management tips and doing your psychological counseling if need be.

  • Most of australian universities accept applications twice a year for classes commencing from feb or july. the applicant must apply for visa at least three months prior to course commencement date. however, some private colleges/institutes conduct classes every quarter.

  • We will assist you in every way and at every step.

  • Yes, it is necessary to obtain a minimum band required by the institute/university. generally following bands are pre-requisite. 5.5 for diploma, 6.0 for undergraduate degree, 6.5 for postgraduate. however, if you are unable to get the desired score, you will have to do English language classes for overseas students (elicos). IELTS can also be waived in the case where a person has previously lived and studied in an English speaking country for 5 or more years at a certain level. it is highly recommended that as soon as you decide that you want to study in Australia, you appear for IELTS (academic) version.

  • The approximate annual tuition fees and accommodation / food depend upon the institutes/universities and your living style is as under:
    diploma program $6,000-15,000/year
    bachelors degree $13,000-24,000/year
    masters program $18,000-24,000/year
    phd program $19,000-$24,000/year
    boarding and lodging $10,000-12,000/year

  • Diploma: 1.5-2 years
    Bachelors: 3-4 years
    Masters: 1-2 years
    PHD: 4-5 years.

  • Yes, they are allowed to work 20 hours/week during the semester. during vacations have no restriction of hours and can work maximum hours. it is important to realize that usually a course requires almost 20 hours of scheduled studies in a week. in addition to that, you will have to dedicate additional hours to complete assignments, do research and various course related matters. Students are strongly recommended not to rely for tuition fee on income generated from Australia.

  • In general, having completed minimum year 12 level qualification with good grades would meet qualification level requirement for admission at diploma or bachelor level.

  • In general, having completed minimum 2 years duration bachelor level post secondary qualification i.e. b.a./ would meet qualification requirement for admission at graduate diploma level studies in australia. upon completion of graduate diploma, student can pursue master degree.

  • In general, having completed a master qualification which should also be equivalent to Australian master degree would meet qualification level requirement for admission in PHD studies.

  • Depending on the country of origin, student has to meet the requirements related to admission, financial, health, English language skills, academic record and history, character, debts to the Australian government if any, specific requirements related to students under 18 years of age & genuine intention to study.

  • Yes. we provide complete guidance based on Australian immigration and student visa requirements and forward your application (from whichever part of the world you are) to the Australian high commission / embassy and do necessary co-ordination.

  • your parents, brothers or sisters however, it is not restricted to them only, your sponsors can be real maternal or paternal uncles, aunts, grandparents, father-in-law and brother-in-law.

  • Yes. in most cases, documentation and information provided as part of visa application including qualification, experience, IELTS, financial documents, etc are all verified. any fake or ambiguous information provided as part of the visa application can also result in visa cancellation in future. it is absolutely necessary that student tell us their factual situation which will enable us to guide them better.

  • Although it is not common feature but since recently this is happening and some applicants have gone through the interview process.

  • Yes they can, subject to meeting visa requirements. in most situations, your spouse is also permitted to work part time as well during the entire term of your studies. your spouse is not required to undertake ielts in this situation.

  • Yes. it is necessary that they enroll in school if they are 5 years or older as part of visa condition. there are usually tuition and other related fees applicable under this situation.

  • Usually for most student visa of Australia, an eligible sponsor (father, mother, grand father, grand mother, brother, sister, spouse) are required to show necessary funds from an acceptable source i.e. 6 months bank deposit and/or bank loan. more specific requirements based on your particular situation will be discussed as part of our assessment and client contract process.

  • OSHC stands for overseas student health cover which is required for the entire term of your student visa as part of your student visa condition. the cost of OSHC is around a$375 per annum for individual and a$700 per annum for family. PVA stands for pre visa approval which is provided by the australia embassy on successfully assessing your student visa application at first stage. it is not a final approval of visa and not a guarantee that you will be granted with a visa as it depends on various other factors. ECOE stands for electronic confirmation of enrollment. this is a final confirmation from the institution that you have been enrolled as a student after you have paid the tuition and health insurance fees. this is required by the Australian high commission / embassy before finalizing your decision to process the visa.

  • Usually most international students live in a shared accommodation of 2 -6 students in either an apartment or a house. it is advisable that you organize your accommodation before arrival for at least 1 month for your smooth settlement in new country. the cost associated with shared accommodation would be weekly rent, utilities bill sharing, food expenses and other associated expenses. this could range from a$150-a$250 per week depending on type of accommodation and your living style.

  • Most students use public transport to travel. Australia has reasonably well organized public transport system which includes train, trams and buses. most students usually purchase monthly unlimited travel passes which could cost approximately a$120-a$190 depending on the distance they live from their university and work places and also regularity of their travel. daily and weekly tickets are also available.

  • Although there are various courses available which can give you foundation to achieve highest possible points for nominated occupation, it is also important to understand that course has to match your current circumstances and career aspiration. one of the important regulatory requirements for the grant of student visa is to be a genuine applicant to study in Australia which must be satisfied. currently Australian immigration law allows some specific visa categories for international students to apply for permanent or temporary residence upon completion of their 2 years of studies and meeting other regulatory requirements. it is also important to understand that there are various other factors in achieving pr/tr of Australia on completion of your studies and not just the course you undertake. the factors are but not limited to include successful skill assessment in a nominated occupation, age, English language ability, qualification level completed etc. it is important that you seek immigration related professional advice from an Australian registered migration agent who would be in the best position to help you in this matter. you can also visit migration section of our website for further information and take appointment with our migration consultant.

  • Student should make provision of at least 3 months after judgment of visa. it is highly recommended that you seek our assistance as soon as you have decided to study in Australia to progress your matter further in timely and organized manner.

  • All student visa applicants will be required to undergo medical examination to satisfy health criteria. this is usually done through an Australian government panel doctor in your country after receiving pva. for list of panel doctor in your country.

  • Yes. with some exception, subject to meeting the regulatory requirements for the grant of student visa including substantial compliance with your current visa, extension of student visa can be applied for in Australia.

WhatsApp chat